SEEJPH collaborates with the Department of International Health, School of Primary Care and Public Health (CAPHRI), Maastricht University, PO Box 616, NL-6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands Caphri Homepage
- The United Nations millennium development and post-2015 sustainable development goals: Towards long-term social change and social stability
- Towards an integrative post-2015 sustainable development goal framework: Focusing on global justice – peace, security and basic human rights
- Sexual health knowledge, attitude and risk perception among in-school and out-of-school female adolescents in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria
- Health-related behaviour among managers of Slovenian hospitals and institutes of public health
- Shaping and authorising a public health profession
- Self-perceived level of competencies of family physicians in transitional Kosovo
- What we need to improve the Public Health Workforce in Europe?
Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region Founded in 1966, ASPHER’s overall mission is to promote education, research and service in public health, in order to foster a creative and dynamic academic and practical educational infrastructure for…
EHMA is a membership organisation that aims to build the capacity and raise the quality of health management in Europe. We have 170 members across more than 30 countries in the WHO region and beyond, bringing together the research, policy…
European Public Health Alliance EPHA’s mission is to bring together the public health community to provide thought leadership and facilitate change; to build public health capacity to deliver equitable solutions to European public health challenges, to improve health and reduce…
European Public Health Association Founded in 1992, EUPHA’s mission is to build capacity and knowledge in the field of public health, and to support practice and policy decisions through scientific evidence and producing and sharing knowledge with our members and…
EuroHealthNet is a not-for-profit organisation networking the bodies publicly responsible across the European Union for health promotion, public health and disease prevention measures, and particularly addressing health and social inequities. EuroHealthNet aims to stimulate and support actions addressing the social…
World Federation of Public Health Associations Founded in 1967, WFPHA is an international, nongovernmental organization composed of multidisciplinary national public health associations. It is the only worldwide professional society representing and serving the broad field of public health. WFPHA’s mission…
The 1st volume of SEEJPH has been published in March 2014, the 2nd will follow in September/October 2014. You are welcome to submit your papers to the Executive Editor Prof. Genc Burazeri *protected email*.